Thursday, June 16, 2005

Super Cat

5 star & china shipping

Taken today, around 4:40 pm from the Ross Bay shoreline


Maria said...

today is friday june 17 at 6 pm, i'm hoping the sat morning trip is not sold out, if so i'll be on the boat! can't wait.

Maria said...

I was planning on the 10 this am however ran a few mins too late... i'll see how sunday is shaping up.

Maria said...

Hello again. I am aiming now for either Wed morning or Thursday. The forcast called for Strong gails by later afternoon, evening so I thought'd wait a bit longer. I've just been recoving from a bug so didn't think going out in possibly bumpy sea would be the best choice!