Saturday, October 28, 2006

Passenger Photos from Oct 21st


















These picture were taken by one of our passengers, Tim Campbell, during our 2pm tour on Saturday Oct 21st (great pictures Tim and glad you enjoyed the tour). During this trip we had both Transient Orcas and Humpback Whales just off the coast of Victoria and our passengers were treated to some spectacular Whale behavior! With clear blue skies and calm waters it was a beautiful day to be on the water!

You can see more pictures from this trip at the following link;

http://www.pbase.com/caper/oct_21st_2006&page=1

1 comment:

Cheryl Tardif said...

Hi to all:

I just love photos of orca, other whales and dolphins, so I really like this blog. Thank you for sharing the pics.

I too am a huge fan of whales, and I am the author of Whale Song, a haunting and beautiful novel that is currently being considered by 2 Hollywood film companies. I invite you to check it out and I'd love a link on your site, if possible.

Cheryl Kaye Tardif ~ Canadian Mystery Author

(am hoping this html works. :)