Monday, May 28, 2007

J Pod near Andrew's Bay, San Juan Island, May 25th 2007







This evening both Supercat and Fastcat headed towards San Juan Islands with our guests and caught up with J Pod near Andrew's Bay. It was a calm evening and our guests enjoyed watching the various members of J Pod. One couple commented on just how beautiful the coastline and scenery is with the Olympic Mountains, the Straits of Juan De Fuca and Haro, plus Mount Baker in the distance, and I have to agree it is a very special place.

2 comments:

Jacks said...

*sniffles* I have yet to see J42...and from the looks of the Blog: I've been replaced. Jac II replacement is officially Andrew. I'll see you guys in June....hopefully with some cool pictures. I don't think I should post a picture of an Oil Rig/Platform. J POD ROCKS!

Maria said...

hahah to the eagle pwning the cormorants nest....