Saturday, August 14, 2010

Spectacular Evening encounter with J, K & L-pod! Aug 13th, 2010




























Here are a few images from our Spectacular Evening encounter with J, K & L-pod!

This trip has to be the highlight of the season so far with amazing action from very active Orcas, breathtaking vocalizations and on one of the most beautiful evenings of the summer! We saw breaches, tail lobs, pectoral waves, cartwheels and more, much more.......

I think the pictures can speak for themselves but this is a trip I will not soon forget and one of the highlights of my career as a Marine Naturalist:)

There is no way I could fit all the amazing images from this trip on the blog so please click on the link below to visit our Facebook page to see more images;

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Victoria-BC/Five-Star-Whale-Watching/83152127193

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I had a fantastic time whale-watching Friday evening. Highlight of my trip to Alaska and Canada! Thanks Andrew and 5-Star Team!

alees said...

Glad you enjoyed the trip, it was a very special evening!

Regards,

Andrew
Five Star Whale Watching